Kawaii Halloween Stickers – Free Printable
The kids will absolutely love these adorable kawaii Halloween stickers featuring pirate pumpkins, pirate ghosts, frankenstein jack 0 lantern, witch’s feet, and the cutest little mummy ghost you’ve ever laid your eyes on.
Available for download is a set of 30 – 1.5″ circle stickers on a printable 8.5″ x 11″ PDF sheet and a printable 8.5″ x 11″ PDF with a halloween word art treat bag.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Download small printable envelope below:
The small envelope measures approximately 4 1/8″H x 2 5/8″W
Download sticker sheet below:
Zip file containing
- sticker PDF
- envelope PDF
- transparent PNG for stickers
Download Zip File Here: Kawaii Halloween Bundle
Instructions for making printable treat bag:
These work best when printed on to LD Heavy Coated Matte Photo Paper 100 pack – (High Resolution) which is usually on sale for $5.49 a pkg. This paper is the perfect weight for making envelopes and it holds up to the wear and tear of using the envelope over an extended period of time.
- Print PDF out onto 8.5″W x 11″H matte photo paper or card stock
- Cut out along the outside cutting lines.
- Score the inside score lines and fold.
- Apply a thin line of glue on the inside flap that has the “Date Given”
- Fold over the flap with the glue on top of the larger flap. Press to seal.
- Apply a thin line of glue on the inside bottom flap then fold up and press to seal the bottom of the envelope shut.
- Apply self adhesive hook & loop fasteners or self adhesive magnetic snaps to the inside top flap to create a reusable envelope.
These stickers and treat bags are for personal use only.
Created with licensed artwork by ScrappinDoodles, Prettygrafik Design, and TheDigiRainbow
Preview of printable envelope/ treat bag is shown below. This is not the full size image, please download the PDF above for the printable version.
If you have friends and family that have Halloween Birthdays these envelopes are the ideal size to slip a gift card inside. Use the envelopes for candy & floral bouquets too. Let your imagination run wild. If you have any other ideas please leave a note in the comment section below. Happy Haunting!