2×6 Printable Halloween Bookmarks
Print these bookmarks from your home printer to surprise your little ones at reading time. When I give a book as a gift I always include a special bookmark that matches the theme of the book. They also make great party favors for trick or treat sacks to make ahead and have on hand. Inexpensive party favor to hand out for nursery school and other school parties.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Each bookmark measures 2″W x 6″H when cut and folded. There are 2 bookmarks per 8.5″ x 11″ sheet. Please see preview sheet below.
Download Halloween Bookmarks Here: Halloween-bookmark-1
Personal Use Only
- 65 lb cardstock or heavyweight paper – My preferred paper choice is LD Heavy Coated Matte Photo Paper an added bonus is this LD paper is Water Resistant
- hole punch – if you’d like to put a hole in the top to string ribbon or tassel through
- glue or double sided tape.
- Download printable PDF File
- Open file in Adobe Reader
- Select “landscape” print from the pop up settings preferences box
- Select Print “actual size”
- Load your printer with cardstock or paper and print.
- Cut along outside cut lines and fold in half on center line
- Add glue (light amount) using paper glue or a glue stick
- If you prefer to use double sided tape apply along the outer edges on the inside.
- use your hole punch in the top center of bookmark and run a ribbon or tassel through the hole.
These bookmarks were designed with licensed artwork by Jessica Sawyer & prettygraphicdesigns via The Hungry JPEG
Tags: bats, black cat, crawl into a good book, halloween bookmarks, pumpkins, spider