Story Time Bookmarks For Kids Girls Printable Seacorns Seahorse Gifts
Story time is a magical time for all children when they can visit with their favorite mythical friends that live under the sea. All little girls love unicorns but have they discovered the elusive seacorn yet? These bookmarks are DIY print at home double sided with an adorable seacorn, sea shell, seaweed, and starfish and bubbles set upon a gorgeous pink background. Print these out as a gift for your little ones to save their spot in their favorite book.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Each bookmark measures 2″W x 6″H when cut and folded. There are 2 bookmarks per 8.5″ x 11″ sheet. Please see preview sheet below. Preview sheet is not for printing, please download the PDF below.
Download Seacorn Bookmarks PDF Here:
Personal Use Only
- 65 lb cardstock or heavyweight paper – My preferred paper choice is LD Heavy Coated Matte Photo Paper an added bonus is this LD paper is Water Resistant
- hole punch – if you’d like to put a hole in the top to string ribbon or tassel through
- glue or double sided tape.
- Download printable PDF File
- Open file in Adobe Reader
- Select “landscape” print from the pop up settings preferences box
- Select Print “actual size”
- Load your printer with cardstock or paper and print.
- Cut along outside cut lines and fold in half on center line
- Add glue (light amount) using paper glue or a glue stick
- If you prefer to use double sided tape apply along the outer edges on the inside.
- use your hole punch in the top center of bookmark and run a ribbon or tassel through the hole.
Tags: kids bookmarks, sea horse, seacorns, unicorns