2×6 Printable Under The Sea Mermaid Bookmarks
Print these bookmarks from your home printer to surprise your little one at reading time. When I give a book as a gift I always include a special bookmark that matches the theme of the book. Use your stamps or markers to add your own custom text to the top of the back bookmark.
Each bookmark measures 2″W x 6″H when cut and folded. There are 2 bookmarks per 8.5″ x 11″ sheet. Please see preview sheet below.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Download Mermaid Bookmark Here: mermaid-bookmark-set-2
Personal Use Only
- 65 lb card stock or heavyweight paper – My preferred paper choice is LD Heavy Coated Matte Photo Paper an added bonus is this LD paper is Water Resistant
- hole punch – if you’d like to put a hole in the top to string ribbon or tassel through
- corner punch – if you’d like rounded corners
- glue or double sided tape.
- Download printable PDF File
- Open file in Adobe Reader
- Select “landscape” print from the pop up settings preferences box
- Select Print “actual size”
- Load your printer with card stock or paper and print.
- Cut along outside cut lines and fold in half on center line
- Add glue (light amount) using paper glue or a glue stick
- If you prefer to use double sided tape apply along the outer edges on the inside.
- use the corner punch on all four corners to create rounded corners on your bookmark.
- use your hole punch in the top center of bookmark and run a ribbon or tassel through the hole.
These bookmarks were designed with licensed artwork by prettygraphicdesigns via The Hungry JPEG
Tags: kids bookmarks, mermaid bookmark, pink hair mermaid