Printable Baby Unicorn Closet Divider Set
Free Printable PDF & Free Print and Cut Studio File
Print your own closet divider labels to help you organize your baby’s wardrobe with these adorable pastel nursery unicorn labels. These labels will fit on to 3.50″ x 3.50″ plastic closet dividers.
These labels are also ideal for:
- Baby Shower Gifts
- Extra Set For Grandma’s House (having spare clothing there will come in handy and be a true lifesaver when you forget to pack extra outfits in the diaper bag)
- Using on portable clothing racks for garage sales (hanging outfits up on clothes racks according to sizes will help your sales)
Print the PDF files on to full size sticker paper and cut out by hand. There is a light grey cutting border to guide you where to cut.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
PDF Sheets Contain These Labels:
- Blank (fill in your own text)
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 18 Months
- 24 Months
Download Printable PDF Files Here: (personal use only)
UnicornDividersSet1 Newborn-18 Months
UnicornDividersSet2 24 Months – 5T Bonus: One Blank
Free Print & Cut Studio File (for use with Silhouette Cameo) Personal Use Only
Unicorn Closet Dividers Studio3 File Set One Newborn thru 18 Months
Unicorn Closet Dividers Studio3 File Set Two 24 Months thru 5T (plus bonus blank label)
I used LD© Glossy Inkjet Photo Sticker Paper (8.5 X 11) 100 pack which I picked up for $18.95 on Amazon with free shipping. LD sticker paper works best when using a laser printer. Inkjet printers do not have much success with image quality. Some users recommend using photo paper settings to remedy the ink jet issues. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the print and cut file with settings:
- Blade (on machine) set to “0”
- Blade (in software) set to “1”
- Speed set to “3”
- Depth set to “1”
Always do a test cut with your cut settings before cutting your print and cut project to verify the cutting depth does not go through the back of the sticker sheet. You just want the top layer to cut, not the backing paper. I had just installed a brand new blade before working on this project. As the blade dulls I will need to adjust my depth settings accordingly. Reminder: If you want to put the labels on the front and back of the dividers you’ll need to print and cut 2 sets of each.
If you plan on using these labels for Mom2Mom Kids Resale Events or Growing Kids ReSale events I would recommend using a glossy sticker paper. You’ll be able to reuse these dividers for years to come as your children outgrow their clothing and it’s one last item you’ll need check off your “to do” list.
Download Zip File here: (personal use only)
Single Images Unicorn Closet Dividers
I have also included a zip file containing the single images if you wish to print your labels on to pre-cut blank labels purchased from OnlineLabels.com They offer different styles to choose from – matte – glossy – inkjet – laser printer. If you are unsure of which would work best for you and your printer they offer free samples so you can test out their product before placing an order. If requesting samples, remember to write down OL2486 for the closet label dividers. To request their free samples click here
- They offer an online template wizard
- upload closet divider images to template
- save as pdf
- print on to their labels OL2486
- Click here for Blank Closet Divider Labels
- Click here for Template Wizard They will send you a free activation code after your label purchase
These printables were created with licensed artwork by Peace_Shop via TheHungryJPEG website.
Tips For Cutting Closet Divider Labels:
- Download and print out the PDF. Hand cut with sharp crafting scissors or use a craft knife or utility knife and cut along the grey border on the dividers.
- Create Vinyl Lettering Without a Machine
- Download individual images and import them in to your home cutting machine to create a print & cut sheet.