Printable Baby Unicorn Closet Divider Set
Free Printable PDF
Print your own closet divider labels to help you organize your baby’s wardrobe with these adorable pastel nursery unicorn labels. These labels will fit on to 3.25″ x 3.25″ plastic closet dividers.
These labels are also ideal for:
- Baby Shower Gifts
- Extra Set For Grandma’s House (having spare clothing there will come in handy and be a true lifesaver when you forget to pack extra outfits in the diaper bag)
- Using on portable clothing racks for garage sales (hanging outfits up on clothes racks according to sizes will help your sales)
Print the PDF files on to full size sticker paper and cut out by hand. There is a light grey cutting border to guide you where to cut.
PDF Sheets Contain These Labels:
- Blank (fill in your own text)
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 18 Months
- 24 Months
Download Printable PDF Files Here: (personal use only)
UnicornDividersSet1 Newborn-18 Months
UnicornDividersSet2 24 Months – 5T Bonus: One Blank
Download Zip File here: (personal use only)
Single Images Unicorn Closet Dividers
I have also included a zip file containing the single images if you wish to print your labels on to pre-cut blank labels purchased from OnlineLabels.com They offer different styles to choose from – matte – glossy – inkjet – laser printer. If you are unsure of which would work best for you and your printer they offer free samples so you can test out their product before placing an order. If requesting samples, remember to write down OL2486 for the closet label dividers. To request their free samples click here
- They offer an online template wizard
- upload closet divider images to template
- save as pdf
- print on to their labels OL2486
- Click here for Blank Closet Divider Labels
- Click here for Template Wizard They will send you a free activation code after your label purchase
These printables were created with licensed artwork by Peace_Shop via TheHungryJPEG website.
Tips For Cutting Closet Divider Labels:
- Download and print out the PDF. Hand cut with sharp crafting scissors or use a craft knife or utility knife and cut along the grey border on the dividers.
- Create Vinyl Lettering Without a Machine
- Download individual images and import them in to your home cutting machine to create a print & cut sheet.