2×6 Printable Mermaid Bookmarks
Print these bookmarks from your home printer for yourself or to surprise your little one at reading time. When I give a book as a gift I always include a special bookmark that matches the theme of the book. They also make great party favors and stocking stuffers to make ahead and have on hand.
Each bookmark measures 2″W x 6″H when cut and folded. There are 2 bookmarks per 8.5″ x 11″ sheet. Please see preview sheet below.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Download Mermaid Bookmark Here: mermaid-bookmark-1
Personal Use Only
- 65 lb cardstock or heavyweight paper – My preferred paper choice is LD Heavy Coated Matte Photo Paper an added bonus is this LD paper is Water Resistant
- hole punch – if you’d like to put a hole in the top to string ribbon or tassel through
- corner punch – if you’d like rounded corners
- glue or double sided tape.
- Download printable PDF File
- Open file in Adobe Reader
- Select “landscape” print from the pop up settings preferences box
- Select Print “actual size”
- Load your printer with cardstock or paper and print.
- Cut along outside cut lines and fold in half on center line
- Add glue (light amount) using paper glue or a glue stick
- If you prefer to use double sided tape apply along the outer edges on the inside.
- use the corner punch on all four corners to create rounded corners on your bookmark.
- use your hole punch in the top center of bookmark and run a ribbon or tassel through the hole.